Sustainable development through programs and procedures which aim at developing and helping young people.
Through the set of know-how transfer policies, RELOC SA-ELECTROPUTERE VFU wishes to ensure the sustainable development of the company……
Re-establishment of vocational training schools to ensure the proper development of young people who want to work in the industrial field.
Through the Social responsibility program created by Reloc together with CFR Craiova High School, we wish to support and integrate the young people who come from underprivileged environments on the labor market.
Professional development for high school, university and master degree students in order to facilitate their access to the labor market.
RELOC SA –ELECTROPUTERE VFU- contributes to the development of the community, by organizing internships, laboratory work, official visits to factories for high school, university and master degree students…..
New electronic factory
• The new electronic factory will have production capacities for any type of electronic equipment based on the knowledge of the specialized engineers who will work here, as well as on the market requirements in the industry . Through this project, it is also targeted the export market because it offers diverse production possibilities and exploitation of products.
• The research/development center presently composed of the former Electroputere VFU employees develops new projects for the production of systems aimed at providing increased reliability, savings in resource consumption and increasing efficiency in the operational activity.
• An assembly of screw compressors for the electric locomotive, rail cars, LDH 1260 HP(model approval registered with OSIM) and for LDE 2100 HP.
• LDE 2100 HP system to reduce fuel consumption
• Reconditioning process for heat engines cylinders (letters patent)
• Regenerative braking system for electric locomotives 3400 Kw and 5100 Kw (letters patent)
• System and method for reducing the average fuel consumption for diesel locomotives (letters patent)
The new shunting locomotive 1260 HP
• The shunting locomotive 1260 HP can ensure both shunting and traction activities, but with a maximum speed limited to 100 km/h. The systems implemented on the new shunting locomotive which will be produced at Reloc are state of the art, aimed not only at reducing fuel consumption, but also having an intelligent engine control system when parking, which reduces the consumption when the engine is parked.The total fuel savings generated by this technology is approximately 30 L/h.
THE COMPANY IN FIGURES
REPAIRS AND REVISIONS